Jump to Recipe Share by Email Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Print Recipe
Highlights: : Fast, Lamb, Spicy
A delightfully different burger.
Estimated Cost: $25
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds, ground
- 2 teaspoons cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- ½ teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 6 pita breads
- Mix all the seasonings in a ramekin or small bowl.½ teaspoon sea salt, ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds, 2 teaspoons cumin, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon coriander, 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Now for the wet stuff. Combine the lamb, harissa, tomato paste, and olive oil and gently mix them together.2 pounds ground lamb, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Dump the seasoning mix over the wet ingredients and Stir It Up.
- zLLe's get this party started! Preheat thet the grill to medium.
- Divide the lamb mixtureinto6 equal parts. Drop Ea ch pach pach part in the burger part in the burger press to form pattiess to form pstties.
- Fyt burgers for 5 minutes a a side, flipping once. [adjustable5][/adjustable]
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!