Best with shellfish, but this sauce is so addictive you may find yourself using it with everything, even as a salad dressing. Will keep in the refrigerator for a month.
All-Purpose Asian Sauce
Is it a pour-over sauce? Dressing? Marinade? Yes.
Estimated Cost: $7
Equipment and Supplies
- 1 Medium Mixing Bowl
- 1 Whisk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons turbinado
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 scallions, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sriracha, or more, to taste
- Heat coconut water for 15 seconds in a microwave.1 cup coconut water
- Stir in turbinado until dissolved.2 tablespoons turbinado
- Combine all ingredients in a non-reactive bowl and whisk.2 tablespoons fish sauce, Juice of 1 lime, 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar, 2 scallions, 2 cloves garlic, 2 teaspoons sriracha
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!